SaltScape Solutions Agronomic
& Golf Course Consulting
and International Services
- Site assessment and possible variables of feasibility
- Site soil study including parent material, underlying
structure and physical and chemical
analysis and variables of material over the entire site.
- ASTM soundness, or hardness tests are always recommended
to determine the longevity of soils in their present form along
with "loss on ignition" for true organic matter content.
- Many other soil tests as the need is determined
- Water resources available including quantities
- Water use needed considering overall environment,
and weather data such as rainfall and ET rates and area of site
to be maintained turf.
- Assist in estimated costs to develop and maintain
the golf course
- Soil specifications for all turfed areas.
- Specifications of pump station and all related
irrigation water sources and containments
- Surface water catchment and subsurface drainage
- Assist in the procurement of irrigation system
supplier and installation contractor
- Oversight and approval of irrigation design and
- Act as a liaison for international clients in
obtaining materials from the U.S. if needed.
- Assist in the procurement of construction materials
and equipment along with maintenance materials and equipment
- Assist in the procurement of sprig & sod material
- Specifications and supplies of grow-in fertilizer
and needed chemicals.
- Specifications for acid, and / or fertilizer injection
- Continue to act as a liaison for international
clients in obtaining materials from the U.S.
- Regular site visits for soil samples and monitoring
of sometimes ever changing fertility needs and overall turfgrass
environment conditions and health
- We are best at preventing any problems, and second
best at seeing any problems developing and take a proactive approach
- Testing and monitoring water quantities and qualities
- Any level of assistance for any amount of time
to ensure a completed and long-successful golf course or sports